The term Bhakti Pooja’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Mahmoorganj, Varanasi. The term ‘you’ refers to the customer, user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Buyers: Purchasing of Merchandise
Payment: If you purchase any merchandise through the Bhakti Pooja Online Store, you will be required to provide information regarding your credit card or other payment instrument. You represent and warrant to Bhakti Pooja that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will be responsible for all taxes associated with your purchase of merchandise through the Services.
Mode of Payment: Bhakti Pooja accepts 100% payment while placing an order on the website. We highly believe in protecting customer’s credentials, so we offer only reputed safe & secure payment modes and services of third parties. We accept payments through Credit Card, Debit Card and PayTM.
Loss and Cancellation: Title and risk of loss for all merchandise ordered by you will pass to you on our delivery to the shipping carrier. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any merchandise for any reason.
Returns: You acknowledge and agree that goods produced by us for you are bespoke, custom-made goods. Other than where goods are faulty, you have no right to cancel any order or return any goods and all orders are final. For detailed information, see our Return Policy.
Waiver: Your purchase of an item using the Bhakti Pooja web platform constitutes a waiver of any and all intellectual property, proprietary, personal, and privacy claims relating to that purchase.