Rudraksha is a naturally powerful energy source from, Lord Shiva. It is believed that It is produced by the tears of Lord Shiva in a story about Mata Sati. If we believe, Rudraksha is the most effective gift from nature to humankind for spiritual and mental consciousness. When you start wearing the rudraksha with faith, you can feel the powerful energy of it.
This Rudraksha bead comes in various types, sizes, and colours. All are of different powers. You can consider it as a medicine tablet that is for different use but looks similar in size and colours.
It awakes the power and energy that resides inside you but you are not aware of it.
Four Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
Four Mukhi rudraksha is a popular choice for many devotees. The ruling deity of this rudraksha is Lord Brahma and the ruling planet is Mercury. This rudraksha symbolizes the four Vedas. Wearing this rudraksha increases intelligence and also gets the blessings of Ma Saraswati, the goddess of wisdom. The devotee gets the power of speech and creativity. Memory loss, epilepsy, paralysis, mental problems, and stress-related ailments are removed by wearing this. Students, teachers, and those involved in mind-related professions will find this rudraksha highly useful. This bead promotes logical thinking and remedies the malefic effects of Mercury and Jupiter.
Do’s and Don’ts in Rudraksha Mala.
- Although Sri Kashi Vedic Sansthan purifies and awake the power of Rudraksha by mantras before sending it to customers, It is advised to purify it once again when you get it in your hands, purify by pouring Ganga Jal or cow milk on it and get it to touch at any shiva temple before wearing.
- Chant “Om Namah Shivaya” mantra while wearing it the first time on your neck.
- Remove the mala before going to bed.
- Remove the mala when you are going to a cremation.
- Clean the mala when needed.
- pour the mala in mustard oil when it looks dry for a whole day.
There are no reviews yet.