Biggest Size Rudraksha Kantha 27 beads
Biggest Size Fine five Faces ( 5 Mukhi ) Rudraksha Beads Rosary / Garland / Kantha Mala. of 26+1 (Sumeru) beads, Bead size is 35mm – 40mm.
Rudraksha can be worn by anyone of any age, or gender. Although Sri Kashi Vedic Sansthan purifies and awake the power of Rudraksha by mantras before sending it to customers, It is advised to purify it once again when you get it in your hands, purify by pouring Ganga Jal or cow milk on it and get it to touch at any Shiva temple before wearing.
- Bead Size: 35 mm – 40mm (big size Rudraksha bead has much more power than a small one)
- The total weight of Kantha Mala is approx. 500gms.
- 26+1 beads of five Faces Biggest Size beads knotted in red silk thread.
You may also like…
Rudraksha is a naturally powerful energy source from, Lord Shiva. It is believed that It is produced by the tears of Lord Shiva in a story about Mata Sati. If we believe, Rudraksha is the most effective gift from nature to humankind for spiritual and mental consciousness. When you start wearing the rudraksha with faith, you can feel the powerful energy of it.
This Rudraksha bead comes in various types, sizes, and colours. All are of different powers. You can consider it as a medicine tablet that is for different use but looks similar in size and colours.
It awakes the power and energy that resides inside you but you are not aware of it.
Do’s and Don’ts in Rudraksha Mala.
- Although Sri Kashi Vedic Sansthan purifies and awake the power of Rudraksha by mantras before sending it to customers, It is advised to purify it once again when you get it in your hands, purify by pouring Ganga Jal or cow milk on it and get it to touch at any shiva temple before wearing.
- Chant “Om Namah Shivaya” mantra while wearing it the first time on your neck.
- Remove the mala before going to bed.
- Remove the mala when you are going to a cremation.
- Clean the mala when needed.
- pour the mala in mustard oil when it looks dry for a whole day.
There are no reviews yet.