Rudraksha is a naturally powerful energy source from, Lord Shiva. It is believed that It is produced by the tears of Lord Shiva in a story about Mata Sati. If we believe, Rudraksha is the most effective gift from nature to humankind for spiritual and mental consciousness. When you start wearing the rudraksha with faith, you can feel its powerful energy of it.
This Rudraksha bead comes in various types, sizes, and colours. All are of different powers. You can consider it as a medicine tablet that is for different use but looks similar in size and colours.
It awakes the power and energy that resides inside you but you are not aware of it.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
The three Mukhi rudraksha symbolizes the trinity Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva. The ruling planet of this rudraksha is Agni (fire god) and the ruling planet is Mars. Those suffering from low self-esteem, mental strain, and fears can wear this to get rid of these troubles. The wearer feels energized and comes out of laziness. It promotes success, solves all problems of life, and cures all diseases related to women. By wearing this rudraksha, the person can escape the malefic effects of the sun and Mars. Land-related disputes, diseases of the blood, cancer, and accidents can be avoided by wearing it. The person wearing it grows spiritually.
Do’s and Don’ts in Rudraksha Mala.
- Although Sri Kashi Vedic Sansthan purifies and awake the power of Rudraksha by mantras before sending it to customers, It is advised to purify it once again when you get it in your hands, purify by pouring Ganga Jal or cow milk on it and get it to touch at any shiva temple before wearing.
- Chant the “Om Namah Shivaya” mantra while wearing it for the first time on your neck.
- Remove the mala before going to bed.
- Remove the mala when you are going to a cremation.
- Clean the mala when needed.
- pour the mala in mustard oil when it looks dry for a whole day.
There are no reviews yet.