Camphor is loaded with healing factors
Camphor, popularly known as ‘kapur’ in Hindi, is a common product available in Indian household. From puja to skincare, from a room freshener to an essential oil, kapur is used in different forms. The strong fragrance of camphor is loaded with healing properties, while also being known for spreading positivity.
Spiritual benefits of Camphor
Camphor is very much a part of the daily prayer time, where lighting a wee bit of camphor and inhaling its lingering aroma marks the culmination of a prayer session.
- The burning of camphor is symbolic of the destruction of the human ego. When it burned, it slowly disappears without leaving any residue.
- Burning camphor also purifies the homes and drive away evil spirits and negative energy.
- Smelling camphor fumes can be very beneficial for people who are afflicted by epilepsy, hysteria and rheumatism.
- Burning Camphor can bring prosperity and abundance of wealth to your family.
- Pure Kapoor camphor tablet for use in aarti (worship)
Not for Medicinal Use.
Only for burning purpose