Rudraksha is a naturally powerful energy source from, Lord Shiva. It is believed that It is produced by the tears of Lord Shiva in a story about Mata Sati. If we believe, Rudraksha is the most effective gift from nature to humankind for spiritual and mental consciousness. When you start wearing the rudraksha with faith, you can feel the powerful energy of it.
This Rudraksha bead comes in various types, sizes, and colours. All are of different powers. You can consider it as a medicine tablet that is for different use but looks similar in size and colours.
It awakes the power and energy that resides inside you but you are not aware of it.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
The ruling deity of six Mukhi Rudraksha is Lord Kartikeya, the son of Lord Shiva. The ruling planet is Venus (Shukra). This rudraksha keeps the anger, jealousy, and mental excitement of the wearers under control. It enhances the vital aspects of the body and removes all diseases. This rudraksha remedies all the sins committed by a person and blesses the devotees with pleasure, comfort, and happiness in life. Especially this rudraksha is useful to cure stammering problems. Diseases of the sexual organs, mouth, urinary problems, cancer, kidney failure, indigestion, throat ailments, arthritis, eye problems, nervous diseases, and afflictions due to Mars and Venus are cured by this bead. Teachers, students, scientists, and speakers can wear this rudraksha.
Do’s and Don’ts in Rudraksha Mala.
- Although Sri Kashi Vedic Sansthan purifies and awake the power of Rudraksha by mantras before sending it to customers, It is advised to purify it once again when you get it in your hands, purify by pouring Ganga Jal or cow milk on it and get it to touch at any shiva temple before wearing.
- Chant “Om Namah Shivaya” mantra while wearing it the first time on your neck.
- Remove the mala before going to bed.
- Remove the mala when you are going to a cremation.
- Clean the mala when needed.
- pour the mala in mustard oil when it looks dry for a whole day.